The food industry is one of the one industries that are engaged in merchandising. The most challenging thing when you are planning to open a bakery shop is the way you will display your products to achieve maximum sales.
For many, keeping the things on the shelves is the thing what they hardly know about displaying. But, proper knowledge and concepts of displaying things in proper order before a final decision to go into business for themselves will prove beneficial to get positive results.
Placing things in an open display merchandiser will somehow help to reduce the labor cost. It not only help to maximize the sales volume but also provide information about the key products within the store. The merchandise is the most important element to every aspect of a business that involves displaying and storage.
One of the most important things you should keep in mind that your store deals will be higher when all display merchandisers are completely stocked. Remember that restocking of those showcases is a basic errand that must be performed consistently.All showcases must be completely loaded to maximize end of the week deals.
One of the basic prerequisites for boosting sales is to make your store dependably giving an impression of being new and new. Shifting of display merchandiser from one place to another can add a new look to your store and can be considered as one of the strategies for achieving that undertaking. You can use this brisk and simple method for driving deals without wasting much of your time and energy.
Layout For Your Store
Before you actually start a store consider the following points to manage the things properly.
- Traffic flow
- Customer safety
- Widening display area
- Type of merchandise required
- Receiving area
- Displaying or placing onto the sales floor
- Stock room
Types of Merchandisers
- Horizontal Open Air Merchandisers: These merchandisers comes with a stylish look and are the excellent purchase for retail merchants. These display units are ideal for pre-packaged products such as beverages, sandwiches, wraps and other items. Available in four sizes, HOAM models feature standard LED lights, adjustable shelves and an electronic controller to keep the product fresh.
- Vertical Open Air Merchandisers: VOAM models are available in different sizes and feature contemporary styling. The larger packout space of the display units helps to store the products in a systematic manner.
- Vertical Open Air Merchandisers With Roll-Down Security Cover: Having a roll-down lockable cover, the VOAM-C series merchandisers are quite secure as compared to other competitive models. These models are extraordinary for air terminal kiosks or different territories requiring a safe twilight arrangement. The cover is incorporated with the shade making it simple to fit through standard height entryways.
Benefits of Merchandisers
- Independent access to food items
- Exceptional food presentation to stimulate sales
Things you Should Keep In Mind While Purchasing Merchandisers
- Outline your business need
- Choose a refrigerator based on your need
- Focus on the quality of the product you choose to keep the products
- Be clear about the placement of the case, so that you buy the right sized product
Choosing the right product for your outlet will encourage impulse sale. Proper refrigeration plays an important role in the food industry. Bakery products and snacks are becoming part of routines for many individuals.
Food items kept at safe temperatures using a right sized open display unit will help in preserving product quality and freshness and meet customer satisfaction which in turn will generate profit and traffic inflow, keep factors responsible for a business to be successful.
It is essential to look for a refrigerated display that doesn’t take food presentation for granted or the operation overall with a specific end goal to diminish energy utilization.